Monday, October 13, 2008

SAHM to WAHM

I just realized that I need to change my profile to read WAHM instead of SAHM.  I started working with ChaCha about 6 weeks ago.  I definitely won't get rich quick doing it but I've set a goal of making at least $20 each day.  Some days it goes by fast other days not so much.  And some of the questions are amazing (amazingly weird!)  Imagine a lonely teenage boy with unlimited texting.  Yeah I get some weird ones.  I've also gotten some that are really disturbing, I dreaded getting a message referring to suicide and I've gotten 3 of those.  Those are the one's I probably will never forget. 

It's not the job for everyone but for me it has worked out really well.  And it makes for great Christmas money.

I have actually been thinking about how grateful I am to have this type of job though.  I can work when I want and for how long I want.  I haven't worked at all the past week because of the pneumonia and it's nice to know I didn't have to call in or force myself to go into work. 

So, it's back to work tomorrow night at least for a few hours.

1 comment:

Lolly said...

Even at $20 a day-it all adds up!! At least you get to be at home!
Thrifty Thoughts,
Mommy Mia's World,
Mia's Motivation &
Mia's Menu Mania