Sunday, October 19, 2008

Job Lead

I've been so focused on my other blog that I haven't spent much time here but I wanted to share a job lead that I found at WAHM. It was posted on Craigslist. I've taken and passed both tests and hoping to hear something from them. Good luck if you decide to take the tests!

Take the test to be considered for this position. Click the link below or paste into your browser to be directed to our testing site:
http://jobs.mediarecall-data.com/
Please enter the invitation code CLNMCL001

If you pass this test, you will be contacted with further information regarding training. If you're selected, you will start at $10/hour and work up to $15/hour based on your speed, quality and reliability. Please be advised that this test will take up to one hour. Feel free to take our clip selection test as well. Pay scales are similar, and this position is better suited to visual individuals with a background in film and television. Full job descriptions are available on the MediaRecall test site.

MediaRecall is a company that offers high-speed, low-cost digital services for video archives to prestigious clients around the world. MediaRecall’s clients include major broadcasting television stations, major public television stations, stock footage companies and cultural institutions. Consequently, the work that one does as a clip selector or logger is essential to creating the quality products and search results demanded by these premier clients.

2 comments:

Lisa H said...

Great job lead. I'm still looking while I work part-time at Subway.

also...I tagged you for a bookworm meme (if you have time), check it out here ----> Lisa‘s Command Post

RH said...

Hi, Nice post! I noticed a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point it out to you.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10@gmail.com